The website Maanimo.ph (hereinafter “Maanimo”) was created in 2019 and it is a part of the international company Maanimo.com. Using Maanimo you entrust us your personal data. We guarantee the safety of your personal data and we do not sell, exchange or transfer your confidential data to third parties, except as required by the applicable legislation of the Philippines, or when the user has agreed to such an action.
Maanimo respects the confidential information of all visitors without exception and seeks to provide the most comfortable conditions for the usage of website services for any user.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data which is needed to register in Maanimo (including registration via social networking accounts) includes your name, e-mail address, gender and your city. To use the individual services of the website, you may need to indicate your phone number.
Besides, we automatically register browser settings, IP address, Cookies, as well as the address of the requested page (log files).
- Cookies are a small portion of text information that website transmits to your browser. The browser will store this information and send it back each time you send a request to the site. Some values of cookies can be stored only for one session (one-time session of your connection with the site), they are deleted after the browser is closed. Other values, which are set for a certain period of time, are recorded in a special file and stored on your computer.
- Log file is a file which contains system information about server operations and users’ actions: the date and time of the user’s visit; IP address of the user’s computer; the name of the user’s browser; URL of the page requested by the user; user referrer.
Using analytics systems and services, such as Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook Pixel, Gravitec and others, we analyze additional parameters and your actions: page views of our site, comments, clicks on ads, language, location, device type and model, version of operating system, etc.
All data collected by our partners or advertisers during the time you used our site or after you switched to the other sites is governed by the relevant agreements of these companies. Please, review them before you will share your personal data.
The main web browsers (listed below) are set to accept cookies automatically. To disable them, use the help function in your browser.
Mozilla Firefox – https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies;
Safari for macOS – https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/.
Processing and storage of personal data
Processing and storage of voluntarily submitted personal details is carried out in data centers that have the equipment that ensures the functioning of Maanimo in general and its services. User data is processed and may be stored in the Personal Data Database or in a separate table on the website’s Database.
Personal data is stored for a period that is necessary for processing. After the subject of personal data deletes his account on Maanimo, his data is also automatically deleted.
There is a contextual advertising “AdSense” from the company “Google” on Maanimo. When you visit a website, watch or click on the advertisements containing the AdSense ad, a cookie may be stored in the end-user’s browser. The data from this file can be used to optimize the display of ads. In particular, the use of DART cookies by Google allows to show ads that match interests of each user.
How do we use the collected data?
The data we collect from you is used to:
- improve existing services on the website and create the new ones;
- personalize and make the content relevant to your requests;
- improve the overall appearance and the usability of Maanimo;
- be authorized on the website;
- offer targeted advertising;
- e-mail useful information;
- send push notifications;
- provide feedbacks and communicate.
In order to leave a comment on Maanimo, you must undergo authorization procedure. This is done in order to protect the web resource from hacking and unnecessary spam.
Authorization can be done in several ways:
- Directly on the website. To do this, you need to create a unique name (login), to leave and verify your e-mail address;
- Via Facebook account or via other social networking sites. In this case, it is required to specify your name and your profile photo. E-mail in this case is an optional parameter;
- With a google account. All you need is an e-mail address.
Protection of information
We do our best to protect Maanimo users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy the data we have stored. Videlicet:
- we use SSL protocol to protect data;
- we provide access to the personal profile only after the authentication on the website using the login and password, or after the authorization via accounts of social networking sites;
- we regularly check the server where Maanimo is located for the presence of malware;
- we limit the access to the administration of our website.