Peroloan: credit conditions and reviews
Through the Internet, you can now buy anything and order any service. This also applies to obtaining a cash loan, credit funds.
The Peroloan online platform allows citizens of the Philippines to receive lending services, and online, to solve any financial issues, right from home or a cafe.
Peroloan.ph offers a simple and transparent loan financing system to its clients. The company’s website provides information on loan offers from various microfinance organizations offering their services throughout the Philippines, through which potential borrowers can find, compare and choose the most convenient and attractive option for obtaining money on credit. This service offers the most up-to-date information that best suits your individual needs.
Please note that Peroloan.ph does not control and is not responsible for the actions and data of credit institutions. This resource receives official information about the terms of lending to participants in the microfinance market in the Philippines.
If you need detailed information about a loan and its terms, or if you have questions or difficulties in applying for a loan, please contact the service provider directly.
Peroloan.ph has created a web resource that makes it easier for you to find and compare different offers. By comparing the conditions in each individual microfinance institution, you can choose the financial product that is most beneficial for you. Perhaps you need a small amount, but for a long term, or you are ready to pay high interest for a shorter loan term. And if you plan to repeatedly apply for an online lending service, pay attention to those companies that offer favorable loan terms for regular customers.
Peroloan.ph includes in its database those microfinance institutions of the country that have laid the foundation for their work with high standards of service and customer focus, which have been able to earn a reputation as a reliable service provider in their sector of the financial market in a relatively short time.
The main rule when applying to a microcredit organization is that the money must be returned on time. Otherwise, the borrower faces significant penalties.
|Borower Age||21 — 70 years|
|1st loan amount||500 — 25,000 PHP|
|1st loan interest rate||0.01%|
|Loan term||91 — 365 days|
|Loan credit annual fixed rate||0.01%|
|Repeat loan amount||500 — 25,000 PHP|
|Repeat loan interest rate||0.01%|
|Money receipt speed||Application processing time can be from 5 minutes to 1 working day during working hours|
|Types of loans||Fast cash loan, Loan online, Personal loan|
Conditions for getting a loan online at Peroloan
You can get an online loan subject to the following conditions:
- Filipino citizen holding a valid government-issued ID;
- Age of the borrower: from 21 to 70 years;
- Has an active mobile phone number;
- Must have own bank account;
- Registered on the company’s website;
- There is a payroll, certificate of employment (COE), income tax return (ITR), company ID, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) if you are self-employed or running a business.
Due to the fact that microfinance institutions make it possible to receive loans for the necessary needs very quickly, 24/7 online lending has carved a niche in the financial market of the Philippines. Well, really, where else can you get a loan around the clock, on weekdays and holidays, even a loan at night to solve any problems: one of the relatives fell ill and urgently needs money for treatment or there is an urgent need to fix the car, make the necessary purchase.
Term loans are a really convenient type of lending, which can be obtained very quickly and easily online without actually leaving home. Applying for a credit card online at Peroloan has its advantages:
- Good conditions for customers who take the first loan or a second one. If you return the money on time, then you will be given a discount on a new loan;
- Paying off a loan is as easy and convenient as getting it. You do not need to leave your home or office – you can pay online;
- Credit history does not matter – more than 96% of approved loan applications;
- Instant service without human factor. The entire procedure for applying for and obtaining a loan lasts no more than 15 minutes, and the money is transferred to your bank account or payment card immediately after signing the loan agreement;
- To receive a loan, it is enough to fill out one application, after which it will be analyzed and approved by the robot without the help of an operator (manager);
- No additional or hidden fees, all conditions are prescribed in the cooperation agreement. Only an honest and understandable rate per day for the use of credit funds;
- No collateral or guarantors are required to obtain a loan;
- You will need a minimum of documents to apply for a loan.
How to get a loan from Peroloan?
LoanOnline.ph offers many personal loan offers at competitive interest rates. Thanks to the Peroloan.ph comparison table, you can find out in a few minutes which loan is best for you. To get a loan from Peroloan, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Visit the official Peroloan website.
- Click on the “Compare Loans” button to start the loan process.
- Select the conditions for the desired loan. Use the online loan calculator to select the required amount and the optimal loan term for you.
- Choose the loan service that suits you.
On the website of the credit institution directly, you will need to create a personal account by filling in the required information. Specify the loan amount and the term for which you want to receive a loan. Submit the required documents to verify your identity and income. This could include passport photos, your face with your passport, and proof of income, perhaps just a selfie with your ID.
Read the terms of the loan and accept them. Submit your application for consideration. Once your application has been reviewed, you will be notified of the status of the loan. If your application is approved, the money will be transferred to your specified bank account, payment card or e-wallet.
Follow the loan repayment terms specified in the agreement. Timely repayment will help you avoid penalties and maintain a positive credit history.
Peroloan.ph offers a convenient and fast loan process through its online portal.
Can I be denied a loan?
The most common reasons for refusing to lend are age and citizenship. The application may also be rejected due to errors or false information in the questionnaire that you fill out on the site, problems with your bank card.
How to repay a loan?
You can repay a loan from any microfinance organization both online and offline in ways convenient for you:
- in the personal account of the lender using a card of any bank in the Philippines;
- in cash – in the self-service terminals of the lender’s partners;
- by bank transfer at the bank’s cash desk using the details specified in the loan agreement.
|Office address||SIA JEFF Viktorijas Road 25, Jelgava, Latvia, LV-3001|