Get your Unacash loan in 24 hours just by filling out an application!
Unacash is one of the most successful and technologically advanced loan companies in the country. Part of DIGIDO FINANCE CORP., it has vast experience in operating in the lending market, providing the very best quality of service and the lowest interest rates.
The uniqueness of Unacash is in its process optimization and technologies because it operates the most comfortable mobile banking app possible. The only thing you should do to get your loan is to download the app and fill in the application.
Imagine the world with no bank visits needed, no hidden charges, and definitely no-hassle application.
It’s the world of Unacash.
The lending company DIGIDO FINANCE CORP. has a CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines (SEC) – Certificate of Authority № 1272 and Certificate of Registration Number: CS202003056. Its work is absolutely transparent and legit.
Confirmation of the above information can be found on the SEC official website by clicking on the link:
Unacash loan terms
|Borower Age||18 — 70 years|
|1st loan amount||1,000 — 50,000 PHP|
|1st loan interest rate||0.4%|
|Loan term||61 — 180 days|
|Repeat loan amount||1,000 — 50,000 PHP|
|Repeat loan interest rate||0.4%|
|Prolongation||for 4 more days|
- To be a citizen of the Philippines with a valid Government ID;
- You have to be above 18 years old;
- Possess an active mobile phone number and e-mail;
- Download a Unacash application in order to get your loan.
- One of the lowest interest rates on the market;
- Long term credit;
- Possibility to get the sum up to 50.000 pesos;
- Flexible terms up to 6 months;
- Everything is fast and online: the lender operates a comfortable Android app;
- Easy repayment.
How to loan in Unacash?
- Download the Unacash app from Google Play;
- Fill in an application in it;
- Select the loan terms;
- Wait for approval;
- Get your money!
|Office address||15F The IBP Tower, Jade Drive, Ortigas Center, San Antonio, Pasig City, 1605|