Get your fast loan from MoneyCat by filling out an application in the fastest and easiest way.
Money Cat is an international financial company that provides payday loans. Now, quick loans from MoneyCat are available in the Philippines. Also, the loan lender successfully operates in countries such as Russia and Vietnam.
Money Cat operates in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. The legal name of the company – MoneyCat Financing Inc. (Formerly: Moneycat Financial Consultants, Inc.). Certificate of Authority №1254 registered by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines) and Certificate of Registration Number: CS201953073 issued 20 November 2019.
|Borower Age||22 — 70 years|
|1st loan amount||500 — 20,000 PHP|
|1st loan interest rate||0%|
|Loan term||90 — 180 days|
|Repeat loan amount||1,000 — 20,000 PHP|
|Repeat loan interest rate||0.4%|
|Money receipt speed||30 minutes|
|Types of loans||Fast cash loan, Loan online, Personal loan|
The conditions for getting a loan online at MoneyCat
You can get a loan online from MoneyCat if you are:
- Filipino, currently residing in the Philippines
- 22 years of age or older
- Have a stable income
- Have a personal valid bank account
- Can provide 1 valid ID (UMID, SSS ID or TIN).
The benefits of the MoneyCat:
Online loan to the card in the company MoneyCat has advantages:
- filling out the registration form takes only 5 minutes;
- convenient and fast service of credit – 100% online;
- only 3 simple steps to get credit;
- money transfer to your bank account within 24 hours;
- flexible repayment terms;
- opportunity to extend the term of the loan;
- сustomers counseling and support throughout the process.
How do I get a loan from MoneyCat?
To get a quick microloan from MoneyCat, fill out the online loan form and get up to PHP 20,000 in your account. To get the loan, you will need to provide any document proving your identity, as well as a phone number and a bank account in your name. Then follow just 3 simple steps.
- Register. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the application. Confirm your information using the authentication code (OTP), which will be sent to you by SMS on the last step of the application form.
- Get a consultation. Wait until a specialist from the company will contact you to give you appropriate financial advice. They will check with you about the terms, details and your credit needs and then transfer the money to your account.
- Receive the money. The money will be credited to your account within 24 hours after you agree to sign an SMS code.
You do not need to go to the bank and stand in line to get the money. MoneuSat is always available on any connected device. Regardless of your location, you can easily get a loan and repay it monthly.
How do I repay my MoneyCat loan?
You can repay the loan from MoneyCat simply and conveniently in the following ways:
- 7-Eleven Payment;
- LBC, Bayad Center, Robinsons Department Store, SM Payment Counters, ECPay;
- Bank Cash Payment, онлайн- или ATM banking;
- Кошельки GCash, Maya, Shopee Pay, Coins.ph.
Repayment with payment centers
MoneyCat allows customers the opportunity to repay the loan through partner payment centers: 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, RD, Bayad Center, SM, Business Center. To make a payment, follow a few basic steps:
- When paying through 7-Eleven, use a Cliqq touch screen machine: go to Pay Bills > Other Bills > Credits > DRAGONLOANS. Fill in the required information. Enter your Reference Number (it’s listed in the text message you received after your approval). Get an automatically generated receipt and pay for it at the checkout. You will receive a payment receipt from the cashier. Keep the receipt for your reference.
If paying through other partners at your nearest branch, fill out a pay stub.
- Write DragonPay as the name of the biller.
- Fill in the required fields with the correct information:
- Reference number (starting with SCP)
- Amount (full repayment or minimum payment). The maximum amount per transaction is only 10,000 Philippine pesos. Please wait at least 20 minutes when sending multiple payments through the reference number used.
- Cell phone number (registered with Finbro)
- Print and present the payment receipt at the cashier’s desk and pay the exact amount.
- Please secure the receipt/payment confirmation.
How to Pay a Loan Using Wallets
The borrower can repay the loan using e-wallet GCash, Maya, Shopee Pay, Coins.ph. To do this, follow the instructions:
- Click “Pay Bills” in your wallet app.
- Among the categories, select Credits.
- Select Dragon Loans / Dragon Pay.
- Fill out the following payment information:
- Reference Number – your 8-digit MoneyCat LifeTime ID number.
- Cell phone contact number (registered with MoneyCat)
- Payment amount
- Press FURTHER.
- Confirm your transaction.
- After confirming the transaction, you will receive an SMS or email about the payment.
Repayment by banking online
Follow the instructions below to repay your MoneyCat loan using online banking:
- Log in to your account using the mobile app or the company’s website
- Click “Pay.”
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Follow the instructions or the next step, depending on the payment channel selected.
To extend your loan, you must pay 7% of the current loan amount plus fees. You can find out the exact amount to be paid in myAlpari on the company’s website.
|Office address||Unit 1701 Tycoon bldg Pearl Drive st. Brgy San Antonio Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1800|
|Working time||9 am – 6 pm Mon – Fri|
|Contact number||0968 874 7401, 0968 869 3937|