Money Cat is an international financial company that provides payday loans. Now, quick loans from MoneyCat are available in the Philippines. Also, the loan lender successfully operates in countries such as Russia and Vietnam.
Money Cat operates in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. The legal name of the company – MoneyCat Financing Inc. (Formerly: Moneycat Financial Consultants, Inc.). Certificate of Authority №1254 registered by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines) and Certificate of Registration Number: CS201953073 issued 20 November 2019.
|1st loan amount||1,000 — 4,000 PHP|
|1st loan interest rate||2.5%|
|Loan term||14 — 28 days|
|Repeat loan amount||1,000 — 20,000 PHP|
|Repeat loan interest rate||2%|
|Money receipt speed||within 24 hours|
|Prolongation||7% from the current loan amount + the charges|
|Types of loans||Fast cash loan, Loan online, Personal loan|
Who is eligible for a MoneyCat loan?
- Only Filipino resident;
- Borrower age: from 22 to 60 years old;
- Employed individuals and selected professionals.
- filling out the registration form takes only 5 minutes;
- convenient and fast loan service – 100% online;
- only 3 simple steps to get a loan;
- money transfer to a bank account within 24 hours;
- flexible terms of repayment;
- possibility to extend loan term;
- consultation and customer support throughout the process.
How to get a loan?
- Choose the amount and term of the loan and after that click “Apply Now.”
- Fill out the form and verify yourself through the received OTP code.
- Receive a phone call to confirm.
- Get SMS about successful review of your loan application within 30 minutes.
- Get the money to your bank account within 24 hours.
How to repay Money Cat loan?
- DragonPay and all DragonPay payment partners;
- 7-Eleven Payment;
- LBC, Bayad Center, Robinsons Department Store, SM Payment Counters, ECPay;
- Bank Cash Payment, online or ATM banking;
|Office address||10F, Rockwell Business Center, South Tower, Sheridan. Brgy. Highway Hills., Mandaluyong City|
|Working time||9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. Monday – Friday|
|Contact number||0919 084 2138|